Event Starts: Aug 25, 2020, 6:30 pm
Event Location: The Township of Hillside
TOWNSHIP OF HILLSIDE
Caucus MEETING OF THE TOWNSHIP COUNCIL VIA ZOOM
September 8, 2020 @ 6:30pm *Agenda subject to change*
- CALL TO ORDER
- FLAG SALUTE
- STATEMENT OF PUBLIC NOTICE - This Meeting was called pursuant to the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Notice of this meeting was sent to the Union County Local Source and the Star Ledger. In addition, copies of notice were posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building and filed in the Office of the Township Clerk. Notices on the bulletin board have remained continuously posted. Proper notice having been given; the Acting Township Clerk is directed to include this statement in the minutes of this meeting.
- ROLL CALL - Donald J. DeAugustine, Craig Epps, Andrea Hyatt, Christopher D. Mobley, Nancy Mondella, George Cook III, Council Vice President and Gerald Pateesh Freedman, Council President
- PROCLAMATIONS - Senior Citizens Birthdays
- PROGRESS REPORT
- Payment of Bills, September 8, 2020
- R-20-153 - Appointment to Zoning Board of Adjustments - Alternate 2
- R-20-154 - Continuing the Appointment of Beverly Harris as Acting Township Clerk
- OLD (UNFINISHED) BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS - The public can email questions and comments before and during the meeting to email@example.com. The public may also join the meeting via Zoom by using: Meeting ID: 825 8572 2326 Passcode: 078641. The meeting will also be live streamed on Facebook Live. Please state name and address for the record.
- EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION
- Please be advised that the Council reserves the right to enter closed session per N.J.S.A. 10:4-12.
Caucus-Regular Meeting: September 22, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
Caucus Meeting: October 13, 2020 @ 6:30 pm