Event Starts: Jun 09, 2021, 7:00 pm
Event Location: The Township of Hillside
June 9, 2021
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Statement of Public Notice - This meeting was called pursuant to the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Notice of this meeting was sent to the Union County Local Source and the Star Ledger. In addition, copies of the notice were posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building and filed in the Office of the Township Clerk.
- Roll Call: Theodore H. Williams, Frank Santiago, Nikkia Moore, Derek Vertreese, Helene Hoffer, Gary Strong, Charles Watts, Councilman Cook, Mayor Dahlia O. Vertreese, Mary R. Dawkins, Charlene D. Nicholson (Alt. 1), Nicole Graves-Watson (Alt. 2), Atty. Louis P. Rago, and Pennoni Associates.
- Minutes from March 24, 2021 & May 12, 2021
- Resolutions(s) -
- 002-SP-20 650 Ramsey Avenue (Block 203, Lot 4) Gena Corporation is proposing to continue the use of distribution and storage center, and warehousing of metal and chemical products - NEED SIGNED COPIES.
- 001-SP-20 762-764 Ramsey Avenue (Block 203, Lot 21 & 22) Unique Wire Weaving CO., Inc. is proposing to construct a one-story in-fill addition, consisting of approximately 5, 812 square feet. NEED TO APPROVE RESOLUTION.
- OPEN FORUM
Please be advised that the Planning Board reserves the right to go into closed or executive session per N.J.S.A. 10:4-12.