Event Starts: Jan 12, 2022, 7:00 pm
Event Location: The Township of Hillside
January 13, 2021
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Statement of Public Notice - This meeting was called pursuant to the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Notice of this meeting was sent to the Union County Local Source and the Star Ledger. In addition, copies of the notice were posted on the front door of Townhall and filed in the Office of the Township Clerk.
- Roll Call: Angelo J Bonanno, Helene Hoffer, Charles Watts, Nicole Grave-Watson, Mary Dawkins, Frank Santiago, Charlene D. Nicholson, Derek Vertreese, Councilman Craig Mobley, Mayor Dahlia O. Vertreese, Charlene D. Nicholson (Alt. 1), Nicole Graves-Watson (Alt. 2), Atty. Louis Rago, and Pennoni Associates.
- Reorganization -
- Nominations for Chairperson
- Nominations for Vice Chairperson
- Appointment of Board Correspondence Secretary
- Appointment of Board Attorney
- Appointment of Board Engineer
- Meeting day and time (2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.)
- Application -
- OPEN FORUM
Please be advised that the Planning Board reserves the right to go into closed or executive session per N.J.S.A. 10:4-12.