Event Starts: Jun 15, 2022, 6:30 pm
Event Location: The Township of Hillside
TOWNSHIP OF HILLSIDE
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
(973) 926-5100 Fax (973) 351-5471
June 15, 2022 at 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call: David Feuerstein, Marjorie Hargrave, Richard Johnson, Aldeana Mitchell, Darhon Parker, Angela Lawler, Terrell Day (Alternate 1), Mike Antuono (Alternate 2), Chairman Dennis Kobitz, Schwartz, Barkin & Mitchell - Attorney, and Harbor Consultants - Engineer.
- Statement of Public Notice: This meeting was called pursuant to the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Notice of this meeting was sent to the Union County Local Source and the Star Ledger. In addition, copies of notice were posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building and filed in the Office of the Township Clerk.
- Minutes: May 4, 2022
- Resolution(s) - N/A
- Z-004-21 - United East Enterprises, LLC is seeking Preliminary and Final Site approval and Variance Approval for a mixed-use development on Block 709, Lot 22.02. The Applicant seeks to construct a 3-story building on what is now a vacant lot. The first floor will be retail space. The top two floors are proposed to be separate residential units. The residential units are proposed to each be three-bedroom units and 1,389 square feet. (Block 709, Lot 22.02).
- Open Forum -
Zoom Login -
- Join Meeting via ZOOM by calling +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Meeting ID: 883 0112 9331 Passcode: 369154
- Clicking link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88301129331?pwd=V1h3NFBmdEhSUndUQkxzNVdxL1dLdz09
ADJOURNMENT Please be advised that the Board of Adjustment reserves the right to go into closed or executive session per N.J.S.A. 10:4-12