Event Starts: Apr 20, 2022, 6:30 pm
Event Location: The Township of Hillside
April 20, 2022
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call: David Feuerstein, Marjorie Hargrave, Richard Johnson, Aldeana Mitchell, Darhon Parker, Angela Lawler, Terrell Day (Alternate 1), Mike Antuono (Alternate 2), Chairman Dennis Kobitz, Attorney, and Harbor Consultants.
- Statement of Public Notice: This meeting was called pursuant to the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Notice of this meeting was sent to the Union County Local Source and the Star Ledger. In addition, copies of notice were posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building and filed in the Office of the Township Clerk.
- Minutes: April 6, 2022
- Resolution(s) -
- Application(s) - Z-007-21 - Jennie & Alex Feldman are looking to make an addition to the second floor over the garage that will add a laundry room, two (2) bedrooms, and a bathroom. There will be a single-story addition to the rear for a new office, storage, bathroom, and den. The basement will have a new egress window and powder room at the property more commonly known as 921 Salem Avenue (block 1708, lot 4).
- Open Forum -
Zoom Login -
- Join Meeting via ZOOM by calling +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Meeting ID: 819 5899 2792 Passcode: 562000
- Clicking link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81958992792?pwd=VFE4c2VRZGVPSGNsUFpCQ0RwYWVuZz09
ADJOURNMENT Please be advised that the Board of Adjustment reserves the right to go into closed or executive session per N.J.S.A. 10:4-12.